Powered By Blogger

Thursday 6 October 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!...OLUWAFUNMIKE!

K  It's a girl!!! The nurse shouted with joy as she handed the little baby to her mother.
Agnes  stared at her baby.. so beautiful to behold she thought. A smile appear at the corner of her lips. Though she was so tired and needed rest, but she couldn't help but admire her little angel for a while.
I'm sure she's going to grow up to be a beautiful, intelligent and brave lady. One of the nurse said.
Thanks. Agnes replied proudly.
Francis decided walking in at that moment to see his wife and baby.
Wow! he said. She looks so beautiful!
Suddenly, the baby small hand curled around his finger. He smiled and couldn't help the tears of joy welling up in his eyes.
Tosin who was so eager to see her little sister stood smiling and jumping....
My Sister! My Sister!! She kept saying.
God has given us this angel to keep replied Francis...(Oluwafunke)
Yes! She would be a Star, be fruitful And make wonderful impact and not forgotten like Rachel in the bible.
............And that was it, how she grew up to become a lovely  lady..AKINDURO RACHEAL OLUFUNKE
Today, I am a year older...Thanks to God Almighty who had kept me alive to see this day.


                                                                     



    



May this year be my best ever.
I hope all my birthday dreams and wishes come true.
I am not just a year older, but a year better.
Here's to another year of experience.
May the best of my past be the worst of my future.
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment