Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 January 2012

I WISH.....

photoThe instant I was told you were gone, gone from us for good, my heart melted away. No! you that was a father figure to me. You never got the chance to watch your two jewel grow up.It's so hard to believe you are gone forever.
You were there for me when I was in need, If only  time had warned me, I would have stop to plant a goodnight kiss on yor check...
Oh! why? Death! Why are thou so cruel. You could have spare his life for the new year!
What;s there to celebrate when you took He who is so dare to me.....to us, on the first week of a new year?
I wish you never did exist death!
I wish you never existed!
I wish it was all a dream and I could wake up to see him again.....My Uncle
I wish.....
But.....It just a wish,
I 'll miss you.
ONODAIRO GODWIN
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment