Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 2 January 2018

My Special One's birthday

It is 12 on d dot, another beautiful day to celebrate my love. The last time I posted on my blog about my Special One's birthday was three years ago. Wow!  Now it is four years of knowing my special One and nearly one year of being married to him.
My Prince Charming, the bone of my bone, dim (my husband), the experience of being married to you has been beautiful and its obvious it is forever going to be beautiful for me.

Dwelling with u is like living heaven on earth. I couldn't have made the perfect choice if it was not u. Now it is 2018, a year of celebration for both of us, we have so many things to rejoice about, I just can't wait to start counting them. 

Still on your birthday, as u add a year to ur age today, blessing and favour will forever dwell  with you. I love u so much my heartbeat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment